AWS makes it fast and easy for the Media and Entertainment (M&E) industry to produce, process, and deliver broadcast and over-the-top video. These pay-as-you-go services and appliance products offer the video infrastructure you need to deliver great viewing experiences to any screen.
For June’s issue of AWS Architecture Monthly, WW Tech Leader Konstantin Wilms talks about industry and architectural pattern trends in the cloud-based M&E space, and explains why this industry is unique in that almost any business problem can be solved using many AWS services. He also offers advice on what prospective customers should be thinking about and considering when moving to AWS.
In June’s Media & Entertainment issue
- Ask an Expert: Konstantin Wilms, WW Tech Leader, AWS M&E
- Blog: Deploying Your Favorite Post Production Applications on AWS Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Case Study: L Benfica: Launching a Full-Featured VOD Platform in Just Four Weeks
- Quick Start: Cloud Video Editing on AWS
- Tutorial: Reimagine Your Studio
- Whitepaper: Building Media & Entertainment Predictive Analytics Solutions on AWS
How to access the magazine
We hope you’re enjoying Architecture Monthly, and we’d like to hear from you—leave us star rating and comment on the Amazon Kindle Newsstand page or contact us anytime at [email protected]